Arbitration is an alternative mode of resolution of conflicts which consists in settling a dispute through a non-trial phase.
This specific procedure is particularly relevant if the parties want their problems to be solved fastly and dicsretly. Besides, no boundaries are existing since arbitration allows to deal with the problems at an international scale.
Greenberg, Hornblower, Deschenaux & Partners has developed for many years a recognized practice both in domestic arbitration and international practice.
Our team primarily assists French and foreign companies in connection with internal or international arbitration.
- Negotiation, validation and drafting arbitration clauses and arbitration agreements, validating the choice of arbitration rules or the rules of procedure specified in the ad hoc clauses.
- Preparation of the implementation of an arbitration agreement, with the terms of mediation or conciliation conventional, selection and implementation of the pre-litigation strategy.
- Control of the appointment and independence of arbitrators.
- Implementation of prior or parallel to the arbitral proceedings for interim measures (seizures) court of instruction (experts, observations) or assistance in the constitution of the arbitral tribunal measures.
- Identification and implementation of the overall litigation strategy in coordination with foreign advice in complex or multi-offs.
- Obtaining the civil law or common law evidence.
- Preparation and drafting of documents in French, English, German, Spanish and communication in the context of arbitration, pleadings, participation of experts and witnesses.
- We are also here to help after the sentence has been pronounced to obtain its execution or reversal.