Once your business is operational, it’s essential to plan and tightly manage its financial performance. We are advising you to create a budgeting process which is the most effective way to keep your business on track.
Greenberg, Hornblower, Deschenaux & Partners is willing to explain how to go about it by suggesting action points to help you to manage your business’ financial position more effectively and ensure your plans are sustainable.
- Planning for business success
- The benefits
- What to include in your annual plan
- A typical business planning cycle
- Budgets and business planning
- Benefits of a business budget
- Creating a budget
- Key steps in drawing up a budget
- What your budget should cover
- What your budget will need to include
- Use your budget to measure performance
- Review your budget regularly